Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Give me some hints/feedback

As I blog I might stray off course. I want to write a novel. But some nights I may just want to make a journal entry about the camping trip last weekend. I will definitely have some funny work stories. Ultimately I want to capture growing up in Oroville.

Upon posting, I will check the "allow comments" box. If you can think of anything that might trigger a memory for a story, please comment. Thanks.

Here is a start/reminder list.

(Tara is laughing right now because she thinks I take the making of lists ridiculously too far)

Jeremey Sorenson
blue car
knocking on the door
Joe Hancock's pool
hamburger
Nintendo
movies
basketball
tag
camping and Kylee



Myro potion

Anything Ren Dog

Kevin's lunch table

The Mckyla video (with her permission of course)

Grandmas spray
P/b & sardines

boogar collection

sprite in the font

Making Shan cry

Heman underoos

church tower





1 comment: