When I rest my wrists and stretch my fingers to begin typing, my watch band digs into my skin. Naming this blog "Watch Band" will remind me to remove the time-piece thus saving myself some few moments of discomfort.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Laughter
Often I would sleep over at Jeremey's house. It was always a good time. Jeremey's family had a computer years before we ever owned one. I would play dig-dug and frogger while Jeremey would watch, bored. We would usually rent a video or two. They always asked me to pick, but I never really had an opinion. Jeremey would look at all the covers in the comedy section. He loved the action/comedies like Home Alone. When the characters get hurt Jeremey laughs. He can't hear himself laugh, but if he could, he would laugh at his laugh! Goofy is the word to describe it. Goofy and contagious. I would laugh more from seeing and hearing his laugh than from the movie. I loved watching movies with Jeremey! We could watch late into the night. His parents showed me how to work the close captioning. I would usually watch with little or even no sound to even things up between us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment